The answer to "What after me? & Who after me?" is COMMUNITY LIVING. SFT is working for the same.
- Established in 2010, the Foundation was set up by Mr. Ravi Gupta (Sr. Advocate, Delhi High Court)
and his wife Mrs. Rani Gupta in New Delhi, India.
- Being the parents of an autistic child – the questions of What happens to my child after me? & Who
will take care of him? Led to the creation of this Foundation
- The Foundation works with a vision to enable economic development and independent living of
persons with special needs.
- Specifically it enables people with developmental disabilities, especially those with intellectual
challenges, above the age of 16 years.
- SFT ensures that these young adults are sufficiently driven towards a goal oriented personality
- It aims to achieve a holistic growth in these trainees, to turn them into employable, empowered
and independent human beings to become contributing members of the society.